Apply now

Application process                                                                                                

Please note, FHWN cannot assure that you will be awarded the Erasmus+ grant. We recommend to apply as early as possible!

Steps to be taken

  • Get information from your Departmental International Coordinator about the possibility of applying for the Erasmus+ grant for your traineeship abroad.
  • Fill in the Erasmus+ Traineeship Application Form and get it signed by your Head of Study Programme. Hand it in at your Departmental International Coordinator.
  • Then you will receive the form Erasmus+ Learning Agreement that has to be filled in and signed by yourself, the receiving organisation/enterprise and the Head of Study Programme.
  • Submit the Learning Agreement together with the insurance confirmation for health, accident and third-party liability insurance and your bank details at the International Office:
  • Health insurance: eg. e-card

  • Accident & third party liability insurance: with the ÖH [Austrian national student union] tuition fee – for a written confirmation, please email to:
  • Bank details: it has to be your own bank account (not the one of your parents), preferably an Austrian bank account. Foreign bank accounts are possible too but you have to pay bank charges.
  • Then the International Office will nominate you in the Erasmus+ database for grants from the OEAD/Austrian Exchange Service, which issues the grants.
  • You will receive a nomination email with a link & password to register via Students Online. After you filled in all necessary data correctly, your nomination will be reviewed. In case that you will be awarded the grant, a “Zuerkennungsmail = confirmation email” will be sent to you.
  • An online language assessment before and after the mobility is mandatory for all students (Erasmus+ Online Linguistic Support), in addition, licenses for online language training courses in the mobility language or the language of the host country are available at the IO.
  • Then the contract, “Zuerkennungsvereinbarung”, will be available online. Download it, print it twice and sign it. Send both signed copies to the Erasmus Office Vienna. See Preconditions Erasmus mobility.
  • The grant will be transferred to your bank account (80% of the total amount when starting the internship, the remaining 20% after you handed in the “Aufenthaltsbestätigung = Confirmation of Stay”, filled in the report via Mobility online and finished the OLS assessment within 4 weeks).
  • NOTE: The Erasmus+ Learning Agreement is a mandatory part of the mobility and you are obliged to keep all related documents on file (Learning Agreement, Zuerkennungsvereinbarung).
    If you miss deadlines, you will have to pay back the whole grant.
  • All regulations published by the OEAD apply.

 Application deadline at the International Office

  • 1 month prior to the start of the traineeship (start October – June)
  • 2 months prior to the start of the traineeship (start July – September)

Your Departmental International Coordinator

Claudia Bruckner,
Faculty HEALTH
> Biomedical Science: Dr. Thomas Pekar M.A.,
> Occuptional Therapy: Verena Tatzer MSc,
> Speech Therapy: Katharina Bergner,
> Radiologic Technology: Mag. Julia Deutschmann,
> General Health Care & Nursing: Mag. Maria Schweighofer; Manuela Hacker BSc
Faculty SPORT
Dr. Alfred Nimmerichter,
Mag. Ramona Knapp,
Ilse Kurz MA,
Campus TULLN
Lydia Zeitlinger,

Fachhochschule Wiener Neustadt für Wirtschaft und Technik GmbH

Infocenter P: +43(0)2622/89 084-0 F: +43(0)2622/89 084-99

Best informed with the FH Newsletter.

Join the FH Newsletter Join now